воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dr vanek




PISSED HATRED ANGER HEADS ROLLING DIE DIE DIE

Iapos;m so fucking mad at people I donapos;t even know right now.

Back-story:
I live in Arkansas for nearly 10 years, My first daughter was born there. I graduated high school from there, My brother and his wife graduated from the University of Arkansas. My folks still live in Arkansas.

I currently live in Kentucky. Iapos;ve been here for over 8 years. My other kids are from Kentucky.

So one would figure that my 2 favorite college football teams would be the University of Arkansas and the University of Kentucky.

They would be right, I make it a point to try and watch each of the Cats and The Hogs games when they are on tv. Iapos;ve even watched the tape delayed UK games when I missed the live broadcast or it wasnapos;t on tv.

Last time The Razorbacks played in Lexington, I went to the game with a friend of mine. Wearing a Razorback shirt a UK jacket and a UK hat with my UA hat in my pocket. I told my friend that I didnapos;t know who to root for and that I wished the game would end in a tie.

I left that game after the end of the 5th overtime totally pleased that I had gotten my wish. Arkansas wound up winning the game 71 to 63.

Fast forward 5 years. Itapos;s 2008 and again my 2 favorite teams are playing 4 miles from my house. Wish I could had gone to the game, but times are tight this year, plus weapos;ve got Avery and itapos;s difficult for us to leave her anywhere for extended periods of time.

Iapos;m scanning the Insight Cable Guide for what channel and when the game will be on. I finally find it at 7pm on ESPNU. Not a channel in my current package, Iapos;d have to upgrade the sports package to get ESPNU.

But WKYT is going to show the tape delayed broadcast at 11:30. Well I can watch it for free at 11:30. We had company over who does not care for football, so it would work out.

11:30 rolls around and I switch over to WKYT. Sports news from the day

11:40 the same, local colleges, SEC teams.

I had avoided watching any football (missing the amazing Texas-Missouri game, Texas being probably my 3rd favorite team) so I wouldnapos;t see who won UA-UK.

11:50 still showing highlights of the days games

I keep switching off of it so I donapos;t get spoiled when they do start showing the game. By this time Ann had called and said "Did you see that game???" Iapos;m yelling back at her "No and I donapos;t want to know, any minute now WKYT will show it and Iapos;ll watch it when it starts and Iapos;ve avoided all football this evening to make sure I could see the game with still virgin eyes.

12:00 some commercial comes on

12:05 the same commercial is on

12:15 the same goddamned commercial is on

12:30 look a new commercial

12:40 the same fucking commercial

12:45 Insight customer support "I donapos;t know why, Iapos;ll escalate this and they will call the station and try and find out and itapos;ll be fixed.

1:00 fucking AM in the morning some movie, that I have no clue what it is, about a bunch of English speaking Mexicans in south America and the South American cops and some kid that looks like he hasnapos;t ever had a bath or even knows what soap is

1:30 Still fucking Mexicans on my TV instead of the game, that the Insight still says "College Football Arkansas vs Kentucky"

1:45 "Yes, WKYT program manager. My tv is showing some fucking Mexican movie instead of what the guide says is the UA UK football game that I had planned my entire evening about. Iapos;m very upset at this."

2:00 Sweetheart, see if you can find anything about it online. Maybe itapos;s on ESPN360 which is their video feed and they show replays of games. No, not UA-UK.

2:30 can you search the internet for anything, I still donapos;t want to know what the score is.

3:00 Fine tell me the score

After spending 2 hours searching today, ESPNU is going to show a replay, this coming Thursday and either 3 or 4 PM

WHILE Iapos;M AT FUCKING WORK

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED SOMEONE MUST SUFFER FOR THIS
dr vanek, dr vane, dr vanderpool, dr vandenberg.



Комментариев нет: