воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

download risk2






Tol you I hate it when people hit it at my core. Esp...when they knew EXACTLY what can cripple me...and yet still chose to do it.

I consider that apos;dirt playapos;

I DO NOT tolerate that.

Friends do not hurt�one another like that. Friends protect

And, when apos;friendsapos; did it once...I forgive and forget. But when apos;friendsapos; did it again...I�ponder.�The ULTIMATE has gotta be when "friend"�apos;hit-and-runapos;

I consider that "unscrupulous". Friends do not harm one another.� Friends share and bear. Friends correct and grow. Friends honour and protect


:

A recent happening brought me to�re-look Life and people all over again.���

A painful way through Godapos;s�beloved son....not Jesus, but R.

:

I stand firm�in honour of the lovely�character, gifts and�body God has blessed me with. I�cherish friendship�but I�do not condone abuse. I honour Love but not betrayal. I love God and hope you truly do too.


God loves you.�God loves�me.

God knows everything.


God is Love,






auction auto delaware in, download risk2, download ristar shooting star, download ritmos teclados, download rival ball.



Комментариев нет: