четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

deck roof designs




01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
yeah. Iapos;ve been with my person for two or three or four years now? probably almost four.
02) What was your dream growing up?
I wanted to be an artist mainly. I went through phases where I wanted to be a stewardess, a ballerina, an orchestra conductor, a journalist.
03) What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I was better business-wise, and I wish I was better organized. I also wish I spoke a foreign language fluently.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
it would be either something blue and fruity, or a makers mark
05) Favorite vegetable?
sick
06) What was the last book you read?
I only read textbooks, and it was Rhetoric in Popular Culture
07) What zodiac sign are you?
taurus
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
nope
09) Worst Habit?
easily annoyed, moody
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
whoever it was, Iapos;d assume they wanted to walk. That they were walking on purpose. If I saw anyone slumped down on a curb crying Iapos;d be more likely to pull over for them.
11) What is your favorite sport?
I dont care about any sports
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
actually probably pessimistic, generally. Personally.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
blah
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Iapos;m not sure. Who wants to talk about stuff like that??
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
Iapos;m extremely afraid of trying new foods
16) Do you have any pets?
I have a cat named turbo and a dog at home named scout
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
first person questions dont work because Iapos;m doing it wrong
18) What was your first impression of me?
...
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
scary
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
no acne
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
I dont like to be partners but I dont like to tell people what to do either.
22) What color eyes do you have?
green
23) Ever been arrested?
no
24) Bottle or can soda?
can
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
save it. Maybe invest it.
26) Favorite band to listen to when youapos;re mad?
I just call will allard and ask him to tell me a story
27) Whatapos;s your favorite place to hang out at?
on the internet
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
no
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
read magazines
30) Do you swear a lot?
yes
31) Biggest pet peeve?
people who are controlling of anything. People who think there are rules on the internet.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
flexible
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
oh yes.
34) Favourite and least favourite food?
favorite: bread
least favorite: anything else
35) Do you believe in God?
no
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
butt
deck roof designs, deck roof drain, deck roof ideas, deck roof material.



Комментариев нет: