четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

demise ku tan




Iapos;m really happy. Really, really, really happy. Why?

�Remember geeky guy? The one Iapos;ve gone out with a few times? Yeah. Heapos;s cute in a gangly, nerdy way. Heapos;d legally blind so he canapos;t drive and has to use a magnifying glass to see anything on the menu. Heapos;s sweet, opens doors and had a great sense of humor. Heapos;s not into pressuring me to do things with him at all. The most weapos;ve done is shaken hands on our fifth date together.

�So I was basically thinking that maybe I�had it all wrong- what if we werenapos;t dating?�What if, instead, we were just friends and I had thought to much of it?�Then of course facebook to the rescue:�he messages me, asking if I would mind making our outing tomorrow a double date? Of course my eyes pick out the word DATE as if it were huge and red. So I say yes, but still. A double date can be two pairs of friends, Iapos;ve done that before. Then I read his status today:

�Rob Insert Last Name is really excited about his date tomorrow.

�I�canapos;t stop smiling again.

e e n r, demise ku tan, demise kutan rise, demise local, demise lyrics.



Комментариев нет: